About CarePlus Health Plans, Inc.
- We want you to stay healthy.
- We want you to be happy.
We give you the choices you want, plus the answers you need.
- We specialize in Medicare Advantage HMO plans, and we have more than eleven years of operational experience in Florida. We have always offered a broad choice of benefit plans to meet the different health care needs of our members – that won't change.
- We have always taken an innovative approach, constantly trying to create new and better benefits – that won't change either.
- We have always tried to be a reliable and trusted resource, helping our members make the right choices about their health care – and that will never change.
We know Medicare Advantage HMO plans inside out.
With well-known plans like CareOne HMO and CareNeeds PLUS, we are Florida's second largest Medicare Advantage HMO Organization in the state*, only offering Medicare Advantage HMO benefit plans. We focus our efforts entirely in this space and have many years of experience in doing so. You can count on us to help you make the right decisions for your health care needs.
We, too, call Florida home.
With more than 67,000** members throughout the state of Florida, we think of our members as our neighbors. We love to know that our kids might go to school with your grandkids; we may work out at the same health club, or shop at the same supermarket. And that sense of a shared community is part of our commitment to you.
The counties in the CarePlus service area are: Miami-Dade, Broward, Palm Beach, Hillsborough, Pinellas, Pasco, Polk, Lake, Marion, Sumter, Orange, Osceola, Seminole, Brevard, Indian River, Martin, Okeechobee and St. Lucie. With our headquarters located in Doral, we have over 600 employees in Florida, and every year we continue expanding throughout the state. For calendar year 2013, we have added new HMO benefit plans in order to provide our members with better quality of care and services.
Affiliations, Accreditations and Services:
- We are part of a Fortune 100 Company
- Accredited by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care, Inc. (AAAHC)
- Partner with the Florida Department of Children and Families/Access Florida Community Network, as Assisted Service Site
- Health advocacy programs
- "Be in the Driver's Seat with Diabetes" disease management program through CAC – Florida Medical Centers, an exclusive provider of CarePlus
- Smoking cessation and nutritional counseling services, including in-home meal delivery following hospitalization
- SilverSneakers® Fitness Program – not available on all plans
- Prescription drug savings and 30/90-day medication orders through our in network mail order pharmacy (PrescribeIT Rx)
* July/2011, the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) MA Medicare Membership Report
**Medicare Advantage Current Membership Report-EDW (07/21/2011)